Thursday, May 12, 2016

Uduk Rice, Rice Uduk

 

ADS


Recipe how to make Uduk Rice  - Who does not know Uduk Rice? One of the foods made from white rice and steamed with coconut milk Diaron and other spices have already touched nearly all walks of life. Generally uduk rice is eaten with crackers accompanied with fries, fried tofu, fried chicken and chili, which will certainly add flavor coffè itself.
I was a kid does ever eaten coffè, but I was not asked, and my mother did not tell me that I had eaten with gusto, was named coffè, hehehehe.

Ingredients and seasonings:

300 grams of white rice
500 ml coconut milk
1 teaspoon salt
2 seed cloves
1 stalk lemongrass
1.5 cm cinnamon
2 bay leaves
1 pandan leaf
How to make coffè

First mix the rice with all the ingredients and spices, except the pandan leaves. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the coconut milk to shrink, then remove.
Enter pandan leaves into the steaming water, then attach the bulkhead and enter aronnya rice. After that, steamed until cooked (approximately approximately 20 minutes).
If it is cooked, remove and serve food coffè with your favorite companion.



Coffè is very steady once coupled with complementary foods such as scrambled eggs, fried chicken, fried tempeh, tofu fried, bergedel, meat and do not forget the sauce. For me personally, the food without sauce was rather how so. Hehehehe, it's known me from a small chili lovers. Okey, I'll see you at the next meal recipes.

No comments:
Write komentar